More Awesome Grilled protein ideas!
Grilled fish—what could be better? Not only is halibut chock-full of protein, but it’s also a great source of those awesome Omega 3 fatty acids that seem to be missing from most of our diets. Top the halibut with your favorite herbs for a tasty treat.
I like to grill a little (or a lot) extra every time so my wife and I have leftovers throughout the week. This helps with planning our meals so I am prepped and ready and don’t have any excuses to grab junk.
- 4 oz halibut
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley, basil, or whatever fresh herbs you prefer
- 1 lemon wedge
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Light grill.
- Brush fish with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place fish and sliced tomatoes on grill.
- Cook fish about 4 minutes each side, or until thoroughly cooked. When finished, tomatoes will be slightly charred.
- Top fish with tomatoes, fresh herbs, and a squeeze of lemon.
Recipe yields 1 serving